I can’t take credit for the following photo. It came across my newsfeed on Facebook and I about died laughing.
Of those 60 friends I have at least one friend who sells each of the following:
- Essential oils–posts per day: minimum of 4–one for each way she used them that day.
- Mary K–posts per day: limited to 2x month when she’s ordering.
- Pampered Chef–posts per day: limited about one a month before an order
- Plexus–posts per day: 2, sometimes 3 one of which usually contains a picture of her daily “pink drink” either in a glass, or a new blender bottle or dumped in a slushie.
- Herbalife–posts per day: 2 minimum, 3 on a good day, and 5-6 on a very exciting day when someone lost two pounds!!!
- It Works body wraps–post per day: countless!!! Last I looked it was hourly. As a bonus, this person uses all the little iPhone symbols and writes posts like this:
WHAT😱😱😱 the Bonuses💰💚💰💚💰 are Back‼️ I’m sharing this with You now!!
I have been given the opportunity to *Start over* and build up another set of leaders. So that means I have to help you🙋🏻grab these bonuses😱. You will be personally enrolled and Mentored by me!!!💞
I’m ready to help you‼️ All you need to do is to message me and we will start today😍
📲 text OR private massage me 💞
What makes me teeter-totter between laughing, gritting my teeth or just plain rolling my eyes is when I get tagged in these posts. Last I checked I didn’t go exercise this morning at 5:30 am and if someone thinks I did, or worse that I will, I have news for you! And for as much as $23,000 is an appealing amount for a bonus, I have some serious reservations as to the details here.
It’s sad that 10% of my friends are there to sell me something. I must be a real bore. 😂
Feel free to grab the picture and share it if you need to deliver a subtle message to that one (or six) friend.
(By the way, if any of you sell any of this, I’m not talking about any of you! I have one person on my Rose Gordon Facebook friend list who sells plexus and she goes about it appropriately. Yes, 1/650+ vs 6/60… That’s my lot in life. Now if I could get the other 400+ authors to stop trying to sell me their books! 😝)