For a while now, I’ve been thinking to do memes (those pictures on Facebook that float around all the time that have words/phrases on them) for each of my books. The trouble is, I have too many books that I’d have to re-read in order to make one for each and every book.
Therefore, I have decided to bribe you!
Here are the specifics:
What I need from you:
- Pick one book from my blacklist and Facebook message me with your choice.Then read it and send the following back to me:
- 2-3 (or more if you wish) quick, fun one-liners. This can be dialogue, description, an inner thought, just a quick, fun, snappy sentence. Example:“You told me to stop thinking with my brain and make my decisions with my—”(Note, I used this previous statement ONLY because it was on the same page as the one I’m about to use in #2, I’d prefer nothing foul or questionable. It’s okay to be IN the book, but probably not a good idea to circulate around on FB.)
- 2-3 (or more) sentences or exchanges. Example:“Do whatever it takes not to marry that wretched young lady,” Uncle John continued. “Lie, cheat, steal, beg, or barter if you must. Just do whatever it takes so I do not have to share a last name with that awful creature.”
- 2-3 (or more) exchanges between characters. Example: He frowned at her. “Now why would you want me to leave?”
“Because you’re annoying me.”
“Am I now?”
“Yes, and you were before, too.”
A sharp bark of laughter passed his lips. “We shall rub along nicely, indeed.”
- 1-2 short scenes (about a page or so long) that you like.
- 1-2 longer scenes (or part of a scene) that you like.
What you get from ME:
- A digital copy of the book (if you don’t own it already).
- A signed paperback copy of the book with a few extras!*
- All the fame and glory that goes along with having your name mentioned on my blog and/or Facebook page when I post it!
- An eARC of my next book which isn’t done yet…
- My eternal gratefulness.and most importantly…
- That eARC a little earlier than it would be otherwise because your generosity of volunteering will give me more time to be working on Gray’s story!
If interested, please look at the list of book titles below (if you’re reading this in your inbox, click the link that takes you directly to my blog because I’ll be updating the list as titles are chosen) and pick up to three options that you wouldn’t mind reading (or rereading, hopefully) and send me your three choices as a message HERE ON FACEBOOK.
Sending three options does NOT mean you’ll be asked to read three books–just one. However, if by the time I receive your message your first choice is no longer available, it’ll help me to find you another without the chance of losing that one, too.**
Intentions of the Earl
Liberty for Paul
To Win His Wayward Wife Her Sudden Groom
Her Reluctant Groom
Her Secondhand Groom
Her Imperfect Groom His Contract Bride
His Yankee Bride
His Jilted Bride
His Brother’s Bride The Officer and the Bostoner
The Officer and the Southerner
*Due to the cost of shipping books internationally, if you live outside of the US, a gift card will be substituted for a signed paperback. Sorry for any inconvenience.
**Limit one book per person.