The winner of yesterday’s signed paperback is: Monica Weaver!
Today will be a little different–as will the prize. Without using Google or a similar website, please, see how you do with this short True or False Regency Era quiz for a chance to win a $75 gift card to Amazon or Barnes & Noble:
- A couple could get an annulment for lack of consummating their marriage?
- Duke was the highest title not held by a royal?
- People ate Yule Logs (long cakes decorated to look like logs) at Christmas time
- An earl’s children are styled Lord First Name (for his son) and Lady First Name (for his daughter)?
- In early December a large Christmas tree was erected in front of St. Gregory’s church. This was a large social event that even the Prince Regent attended.
- Tinsel was all the rage–so much so that most trees looked silver!
- Children were visited on the night of December 24th by a jolly, slightly overweight fellow named Kris Kringle who’d leave them little treats their parents wouldn’t approve of.
- Mistletoe was hung over common walkways
Lady Olivia Sinclair would have been a hoarder of mistletoe?
All right, give it a go! (Note, you do not have to get them all correct to be entered. Just think about it and have fun. I’ll post the answers tomorrow.)
If you’d rather not comment, not to worry there are other ways to enter and more prizes to win:
*Share my post on Facebook and you’ll be entered into a drawing on the 25th for a $150 gift card from Amazon or Barnes & Noble. Each day you share, you’ll get an entry, for a possible 11 entries. (You must share my original post on Facebook not using the social share at the bottom of this post, otherwise there is no way to track it–sorry.) If the post is not coming up in your newsfeed, follow this link, it should be the top story.
*Like my post on Facebook Like the post and you’ll be entered into a drawing on the 25th for an entire signed series of my books. Each day you like, you’ll get an entry, for a possible 11 entries. You’ll have to like my original post on Facebook not using the social share at the bottom of this post, otherwise there is no way to track it–sorry.) If the post is not coming up in your newsfeed, follow this link, it should be the top story.
*Like me on Facebook–Find me here,http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rose-Gordon-historical-romance-author/178033968907233 and like my page. On the 25th I’ll select seven random people to receive a signed paperback from my back list, winner’s choice.
**Giveaway is opened internationally.