Ever get bombarded at trade shows with useless junk?
Well, come to Chicago April 11th through the 15th and get bombarded with Romance themed junk! And I’ll be sure to bombard you, too.
But that’s my problem. In the past six weeks I have ordered TONS of promotional items that I never before thought I’d order and to be honest, as the time gets closer, I’m wondering what will people keep and what will they toss?
My idea is to put all of my “junk” into a wine-colored organza bag so it all stays together.
Here’s what I have so far:
- Business Card with a Smashwords coupon on the back
- Red and silver pen with my logo, name and website on the side
- Screen cleaner or Cleansweep as the lady called them that can attach to any screen: phone, computer screen, or even an eReader
- USB drive with my logo, name and website on it, plus two books preloaded on it
- Chocolate truffle (wrapped, of course)–remember when I asked about favorite candy earlier this month, this is why
Then of course the postcards that I’ll sign, but those’ll be outside the bag.
All right, ladies, those who’d like to offer an opinion on what you’d trash or keep feel free to share. Also, if you have any suggestions, please share. No hurt feelings here, I promise!