I’m about to lay every shred of pride I have aside and ask for help again because I think I’m too close to the matter to put my finger on it; and since the majority of you ladies know me best, I trust your input.
In October, I did a complete overhaul on my website–you can find the new site at at http://www.rosegordon.net But I’m thinking I need to do a bit more. In the last few months, taglines and author banners have become “the thing”.
So, while I should be writing, I’ve become enamored with this, and sadly, I cannot think of a good “tagline” to use that tells a bit about my writing/books. To give you an idea, here are a few that others have used:
- From Castles to Cowboys Adventure Unleashed! (Suzie Grant)
- My stories are more than a romance…they’re an adventure. (Marie Higgins)
- Regency can never be too hot! (Heather Boyd)
- Where dreams really do come true… (Jerrica Knight-Catania)
- Romance with a wild streak (Lydia Dare)
- A darker kind of Regency. (Ava Stone)
- Queen of Sexual Tension (Phyllis Campbell)
I’m thinking to use this tagline and the banner I make with it as the header for my monthly newsletter, in my e-mail signature, my blog header, and as the header on my website–plus anywhere else I can think to put it.
I am open to any and all ideas, so feel free to leave an idea in the comments–or you can e-mail me, if you’d rather (email@example.com).
All right, I’m off to do more edits and revisions. Cleaning up the mess after a duel is a very difficult thing to do, and I’m not just talking about the blood or the injury, either…