We had five winners last week, we’ll play twice this week, then three times next, so there is STILL a chance.
Here’s today’s question: Does your family have a tradition (holiday related or not, normal or quirky, enjoyable or not, go ahead and list it)?
Friday, I asked: Have you read/heard/seen anything this past week that just made you drop your jaw and go, “Huh?”
Here were the answers from Facebook:
- You know you’re an adult when the cake tastes better than the frosting.
- A customer who made a sprint toward the door after I asked her how she was doing and if she was looking for anything. As she was sprinting she was like I don’t want anything which makes me want ask then why did you walk into a store.
- Bradley Cooper being named People’s “Sexiest Man Alive.” Don’t get me wrong, he’s nice looking and all but I wouldn’t say sexiest alive–but that’s just my opinion. 🙂
- I heard on talk radio that a gentleman shot at a cat in a rural area to scare it off his property and now is facing federal prison. Huh! Charge the man a fine but do we really need put him in our prison system.
- A jogger who was smoking a cigarette
- They have huge TVs where I work. Usually, they play news channels. Last week I glanced up and saw a topless Regis Philbin on a 50+ inch tv. It took me a little unawares.