It’s Monday! Oh, wait, that was way too much excitement for a Monday morning, right? Let’s try it again, it’s Monday. Much better without that exclamation point adding false bravado to my words and making me seem excited about Monday. Although, in a way, I am excited about Monday. It starts a whole new week, one that is shaping up to be very exciting, if I do say so myself. Here’s what’s coming up this week:
- Friday, To Win His Wayward Wife comes out. This to me is very exciting, and yet, nerve wracking at the same time.
- On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, I’ll either do more character interviews or excerpts from the book.
- It looks like the revised cover is the preferred choice (which, I highly doubted anyone would say they preferred the original, even I’m not that cracked). If you were one of the few who thought something was still amiss but didn’t say what, there is still time to send me an e-mail or leave a comment if you have an idea for what’s wrong with it.
- Last week I did an author interview you can read all about it here. (Just scroll down a little bit.)
- Finally, I’ve had a few e-mails about the contest/giveaway I’m running. Most common question: Is my newsfeed going to be constantly full of your posts? No. I make posts once every two weeks or so. I don’t like to be spammed, so why should you be? The second most common (and actually rather baffling) question: Do I really have a shot at winning? Well, yes! I am giving away five copies and just now there are only ten people signed up! I’d say your chances are rather good, indeed. For more information on how to sign up, you can visit my contest page here.
I think that about covers it for today. I’ll be back tomorrow with what I’m sure will be a more exciting post. Have a good day!