Tomorrow starts the month of April, which I must confess still surprises me. I still feel like it’s 2005 at times. Good grief. Anyway, tomorrow will be the first day of April, 2011, and I have a very busy month ahead of me, indeed. Here is a list of things to be looking for from me in April:
- Newsletter–Tomorrow I’ll send out the monthly e-newsletter and post a copy on my website. This time I’ll try to configure it a bit differently so it doesn’t take so long to load.
- Poll–Yes, a poll. As most of you can guess, I’m not too terribly talented when it comes to book covers and the cover for my near release To Win His Wayward Wife has been bothering me for a while. So I thought I’d put up a poll for the first 10 or so days of April. So swing by and vote.
- New Book–Finally the book I’ve received so many e-mails about will be coming out! Be looking for To Win His Wayward Wife to come out mid-month (specific date mentioned later…)
- Character Interviews–I have received all sorts of e-mails about those character interviews so I think I’ll do them again with the next set of characters! If you can’t tell by reading the interviews, I’ve had a lot of fun doing it and apparently some of you have found them just as fun to read as I did to write.
- Contest/Giveaway?–Still haven’t figured out all the details yet, but I’m thinking a giveaway for my upcoming book. As a woman who has spent many years filing taxes and studying accounting, I do realize that this book is “set” to be released right after tax weekend, and we all need a tax break, right? Still trying to think up details, so please feel free to leave a suggestion in the comments.
- Release Date–Originally it was the 18th, but I have heard (or read, if one wants to be particular) several rather good arguments for changing that to the 15th. One of which being it would be nice to be lost in a good book over tax weekend. Taking that into consideration, I just may put up another poll to see if anyone else agrees with this sentiment.
That’s all I can think of for now, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment with your suggestion for a contest or anything else. Tomorrow I’ll start on my interviews again.